Genome Explorer is a platform built based on three unique modules. These three integrated modules provide an end-to-end computational solution for next-gen panels, exomes and genomes for both germline and somatic cases.
- Quality assessment
- Variant calling
- Variant classification
- Community knowledgebase
- Based on ACMG and AMP guidelines
- Template creator
|Tools that work on both Germline and Somatic (Tumor) Cases
- Cloud based: Apps (Algorithms), Pipeline creator and engine are build in a platform agnostic manner. Ready for local and cloud deployment.
- User friendly: Tools built for non – bio informatics users to create, manage and launch pipeline runs. Full documentation created on the fly as pipelines are published to satisfy regulatory (CAP) requirements
- Published pipelines: Fully validated pipelines available for users to use for both Germline and Somatic, Capture vs Amplicons Assays.
- App repository: Genosity custom algorithms and publically available tools available for easy inclusion in new pipelines.
- HIPAA compliant, web based application for exploring genomic variants
- Supports both Germline and Somatic data sets
- Supports multi-sample comparisons: Tumor-Normal, Exome-Trios, Longitudinal Tumor Disease monitoring
- Access to Genosity Cortex which houses the Community Knowledgebase for variant interpretation and population incidence
- Variant Classification based on published (ACMG/AMP) and private guidelines
- Upload VCF files or work directly with output from Genosity Pipelines
- User friendly UI for building and formatting custom Report Layouts
- Global Report Templates for rapid and consistent reporting of the most common findings
- Report section templates and user defined variables for transcription free report drafting
- Customized report branding to support outreach, collaboration and white label reporting
- Longitudinal, integrated reporting for following cancer patients during treatment